Pin It

Widgets

needed

Bissmillahirrahmanirrahim

If you trust me I will trust myself .
Please support me .
Please courage me .
Please hold my hand with the right truth .
Please do not ignore me .
Please being a good listener for me .
Please, Please and Please .
I'm a learner .
Please do not down me .
I need a counselor .
To arrange my timetable .
Emm, perlukah ?

No matter how much you cry, it won't change your past. But crying over your sins may improve your future .


Frankly to say,
Rarely to have a time with 'ceramah' .
Or reading ilmiah books .
That's why I need you, friends !
To guide me .
To hold me .
To courage me .
And what so ever the positive encouragement to me .
I really need it .
Vital,
Allaah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, & He is the Best Disposer of Affairs (for us) (Aal 'Imraan 3:171)



#The difference between us and the Salaf is that they worked for the hereafter while we work for the dunya

2 comments:

Hasanah said...

not only u..
i feel the same thing..

Nazihah.Abdullah said...

Iman itu penting ~